Award Overview: Universal Plastics will hereby establish the Universal Plastics Scholarship. An initial scholarship of $1000 will be awarded to a Massachusetts student attending a four year college.
Administration: The award is defined and administered as follows:
- Title of the award shall be the Universal Plastics Scholarship
- A scholarship review committee comprised of staff of Universal Plastics will be responsible for choosing the candidate annually.
- Funds will be awarded to support scholarship(s) for tuition, fees or instructional learning expenses
- The intent of the donor is to present at least one $1000 scholarship annually.
- Scholarship(s) will be awarded to one or more students meeting the following criteria:
- Current Massachusetts resident
- Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and must have completed 15 credits or more
- Student must be currently enrolled full time in a four year college or university
- Copy of your college transcript is required, an unofficial copy is acceptable
- Letter of recommendation from a College or University Professor or current employer
- To be considered a finalist please complete a short personal essay answering the following question: “Please tell us about yourself and your future goals.”
Scholarship applications are open now with a deadline of of April 1. Selections will be made in the beginning of May. Disbursement of the scholarship will be sent directly to the student’s college or university’s bursar office in June.
To apply, please complete the application below.